Somehow a week has rolled on by already. It's time for the Hodgepodge. So, let's get going...
1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super?
I don't know. Guess you will have to ask them.
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb?
Well, my hubby prepared brussel sprouts just the other night and they turned out really well. Grilled on a cookie sheet, drizzled with olive oil... sprinkled with salt, a bit of garlic, and pepper. It wasn't too hard to do, but it was his first time, and we really enjoyed them!!
In general, I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to food. I think a plate of loaded nachos can be superb!
3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently.
I had to look up the definition of supercilious, and guess what? It means thinking highly of yourself, higher than other people. Oh boy. Who does that make you think of??
I do not consider myself superambitious, and certainly I am not a superwoman. I am not a supervisor of anyone but my dogs! ha And, I am not superstitious either. So, I guess that leaves supersensitive and I think I am at times. I can be easily hurt. Depending on my mood or if I am tired, I can cry alone. I can feel defeated... saddened. So, yes, at times I am supersensitive.
4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is.
I think I love easily, but I don't express it easily. I am a work in progress on that. I'm trying to tell those I love that I do love them more often - and I try to remember that tomorrow might be too late to let someone know.
5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend?
I don't think hubby and I plan to do anything special for Valentine's Day. If he is reading this, I hope he realizes I would just as well save money spent on flowers and chocolate, and use it for something else. We enjoy nice dinners out together often, so we don't need a special day (especially a Tuesday) to go out together. Plus, on February 14th most restaurants are very busy - and sometimes offer a limited menu. No thanks.
6. What's something you are loving right now?
I am loving the wonderful weather we have been experiencing the past few days! This afternoon our temps went into the 70's and I took the dogs for a walk. I love the new home I am in, and the new neighborhood. I love the people I know here.
7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart.
Love never ends
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Anybody watching "The Bachelor" this time - with Nick? Fess up! ha If so, who do you see him with of the ladies that are left? I'm beginning to think none of the women are right for Nick. Poor guy. He may never find love! ha