Rainy days and Mondays....
As the song goes they can get me down. Today is one of those days and I'm thinking it's a good one to sit and blog and try to wrap my brain around what's good and what's not-so-good this time of year.
* It's a good "stay in my sweats" day and I can do some organizing, cleaning, throwing out... stuff. Got too much stuff.
* It's a great day to crank some music!
* It's a lousy day for the dogs because they won't go out and do their business. Yes, we have pee pads down for just this sort of day! I miss taking them on a walk - because it's good for all of us! I like to look at nature, to enjoy fresh air, and so do the pugs.
* I can on-line shop. I'm thinking about Christmas presents. Christmas cards. Can you believe it's not very far away?
* I have been trying to think of a good Christmas craft to do - and share. Maybe today I will get inspired and start one. My Pinterest craft page has so many ideas that I have pinned! Oh - I think some wine corks just might be involved.
* I can practice my flute. (I wrote that for Carson - just in case he secretly reads my blog.)
* I can pray. As our church goes through so many changes right now, I think extra prayer is needed to keep the faith, to keep up enthusiasm, and to keep moving forward.
* I can exercise. Ugh. My treadmill has a mind of its own and changes speeds without me touching anything now. I have had it for many years but I think it's almost time to junk it. Still, I can do SOMETHING!
* I will read! I'm halfway through a wonderful book. "Ordinary Grace" by William Kent Krueger.
So no excuses. What is it about putting something down on paper (or in this case, typing it on to a screen?) I am a visual person... I need to SEE a list, than tackle it, line by line.
Rainy day and Monday - It's not going to let you get me down!