Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog, or perhaps as the song goes "welcome to my nightmare"!  Hopefully not.

I have wanted to have a space to write my thoughts down, and to somehow give my voice a megaphone (I have been told I'm a quiet talker), so here it is.  Some days will be ramblings, some days maybe something profound may find it's way here.  It is what it is.

Today's thought:  Watch out for the satellite trash that's expected to fall to earth.  Question:  Why can't the NASA scientists find a way to "save" and recycle their trash like all of us do?   I mean, that's a huge chunk of money getting ready to crash down, hopefully into the ocean.  I guess I never thought it was smart to spend the millions of $ on exploring space when we have so many many needs for the millions of $ here on earth anyway.  NASA gave Kennedy and the people of the 60's a way to feel good and strong, but that time has passed - and so has NASA's usefulness.   It just seems strange to rocket all that money into the sky while people on the ground need to for paying medical bills or putting a roof over their head...     which makes me go back to the beginning, put SOMETHING over your head today so you don't get bonked by some satellite debris!

PS:  I am feeling a little like Carrie from "Sex and the City" right now!  Or maybe Doogie Howser!

No comments:

Post a Comment