There was an error in this gadget

Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog, or perhaps as the song goes "welcome to my nightmare"!  Hopefully not.

I have wanted to have a space to write my thoughts down, and to somehow give my voice a megaphone (I have been told I'm a quiet talker), so here it is.  Some days will be ramblings, some days maybe something profound may find it's way here.  It is what it is.

Today's thought:  Watch out for the satellite trash that's expected to fall to earth.  Question:  Why can't the NASA scientists find a way to "save" and recycle their trash like all of us do?   I mean, that's a huge chunk of money getting ready to crash down, hopefully into the ocean.  I guess I never thought it was smart to spend the millions of $ on exploring space when we have so many many needs for the millions of $ here on earth anyway.  NASA gave Kennedy and the people of the 60's a way to feel good and strong, but that time has passed - and so has NASA's usefulness.   It just seems strange to rocket all that money into the sky while people on the ground need to for paying medical bills or putting a roof over their head...     which makes me go back to the beginning, put SOMETHING over your head today so you don't get bonked by some satellite debris!

PS:  I am feeling a little like Carrie from "Sex and the City" right now!  Or maybe Doogie Howser!

No comments:

Post a Comment