The weekend is over and I have a few thoughts…
* When an airplane is on time and the weather is calm, it's the BEST way to travel!
* You gotta support a team when they are down. Sometimes it's tough.
* Cold weather is invigorating for about 2 minutes.
* Sleeping away from home for one night is okay. More than that I start to miss my bed.
* As I say every year THIS year I am going to focus on the real meaning of Christmas. Catalogs are going right into the trash.
* A house without a dog or two is very quiet.
* Stuffing myself makes me feel horrible.
* I will vote tomorrow. I will also be HAPPY to see those candidates' signs come down and for the commercials to go away.
* Visiting family is a mix of emotions.
* And one-on-one time with hubby is still fun.
* I'm keeping it positive! Happy thoughts…. happy life!
Have a great Monday and week everyone!